- HEIGHT ADJUSTABILITY — Internal Compression Height Adjustment Mechanism allows rim height to raise and lower 6′ to 10′ and increases hoop safety with no pinch or grab points
- MINIMIZES SHAKE – Off-Set 5″ square one-piece steel pole with seven-gauge (3/16″) wall thickness minimizes shake and aids in reducing wear and tear on joints of the system and provides a 3ft Extension from wall to front of backboard
- 54-INCH BACKBOARD — Backboard is 36″ x 54″ and made of 3/8″ acrylic mounted on an exclusive H-Frame design made of 1-1/2″ structural steel tubing to provide precise and consistent ball response
- PROTECTIVE PAINT PROCESS – Corrosion-Resistant paint process of one primer coat and two coats of baked on acrylic-enamel provides a high-gloss finish
99.9% of our customers choose to have their basketball goal delivered and installed. You will be contacted after purchase to arrange for installation date.
- Select “Delivery + Standard Install” if you want us to install the hoop near the driveway or playing surface, through grass or dirt. (Most common choice)
- Select “Delivery + Custom Install” if you want install through the driveway or playing surface. This is generally done when there is a fence, shed, garage or other obstacle preventing install from being in the grass next to the playing surface. Additional charges will apply for more than 4″ depth of concrete/asphalt.
- Select “Install in Place of Existing Goal” if you need us to remove & dispose of an existing hoop and install the new one in its place.