Goalrilla Maintenance & Warranty
Goalrilla Basketball Hoops & Accessories
WHO WILL STAND BEHIND THAT WARRANTY
Working with a company you can trust is critical when you are making a long-term fiancial investment. Goalrilla has been making basketball goals for 25+ years and has a reputation for outstanding product performance and customer service. Although online-only brands may claim to have lifetime warranties, that warranty is only good if they are still around and are willing to stand behind it. Goalrilla has earned its strong reputation through years of unyielding commitment to its products and its customers. Goalrilla is backed by the strength of a multi-million dollar, public company and is trusted by major retailers around the world, so you know you can count on them for the life of your system. If online-only brands were truly the best, then major sporting goods stores would carry their product, but year after year they choose Goalrilla.
Additionally, although Goalrilla takes great pride in the reputation of their goals, they let their customers do the talking for them. Some brands write their own reviews and remove negative reviews about their products. Goalrilla guarantees authentic reviews, from real customers that are fanatical about their products because they are the best hoops money can buy.
BASKETBALL LIFETIME WARRANTY
Subject to proper installation and normal use, Escalade Sports warrants, subject to the limitations below, to the original retail purchaser all structural components of the Goalrilla System to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the duration of ownership by the original retail purchaser.
Merchandise must be shipped prepaid with a copy of proof of purchase to our facility in Evansville, Indiana for examination to see whether it needs to be repaired or replaced. Any labor costs, travel expenses and any other changes involved in the removal, installation or replacement of the defective/repaired parts from/to your Goalrilla System will be your (the purchaser’s) responsibility. Shipping charges for replaced or warranted merchandise being sent back to the customer from our factory must be prepaid by the customer in advance. If not, the replacement shipment will be sent out collect.
Escalade Sports reserves the right to examine photographs or physical evidence of merchandise claimed to be defective, and to recover said merchandise, prior to authorization of warranty claims. A “Returned Goods Authorization” number may be required, please call for details prior to the return of any photographs or merchandise.
This warranty is expressly in lieu of all warranties, expressed or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for use. Escalade Sports does not assume or authorize any person or representative to assume for us, any other liability in connection with the sale of our products. The remedy of repair or replacement stated above is our exclusive remedy. Escalade Sports will not be liable for any other damages or expenses which may incur, including but not limited to incidental or consequential damages. Escalade Sports assumes no other obligations or liability on the part of the purchaser, and Escalade Sports neither assumes nor authorizes any other person to assume for it any other liability in connection with the goods sold.
What is Not Covered by This Warranty
- Any merchandise subjected to abuse, negligence, improper installation, vandalism, acts of God, alteration of product, or any other events beyond the control of Escalade Sports.
- Paint or rusted parts. Paint kits will be available to assist in normal maintenance.
- Hanging on the rim will void your warranty: Rims are not warranted for any defects other than workmanship. Torn back plates, damaged springs, bent rings, damaged eyebolts, and torn or distorted rim supports result from hanging on the rim and are not warranted.
- Shipping charges both ways. Note: Any merchandise shipped to Escalade Sports collect will be refused.
- Store service charges, labor charges and travel expenses associated with replacement of repair of warranty item.
- Keep your proof of purchase (original retail purchaser). Without it, we will not be able to proceed with any warranty service.
- Call or write Escalade Sports Inc. to receive a Return Authorization # and allow us to better guide you with your specific needs.
For more information about your product’s warranty, warranty coverage and exclusions, and how to submit a warranty claim, call us or visit our showroom.