Rainbow Maintenance & Warranty
Keeping your playset in tip-top shape
Congratulations on purchasing the very best playset available for your child! Your Rainbow Play System is an investment in your child’s imagination, fitness, and social growth. That’s why it’s essential to keep your Rainbow playset as good-looking and safely functioning as it was on the day we installed it. It will protect your child’s safety and your investment, but it’s required under the terms of your playset’s warranty.
Rainbow Play Systems offers the best warranty in the industry, hands down. Here are some important steps you can take to make sure that the warranty completely covers your playset.
- Register your playset. This a simple process that you can complete online at http://register.rainbowplay.com
- Keep your receipts. With locations worldwide, you must keep all play system-related receipts so that your local Rainbow Dealer can assist you with any warranty work.
- Maintain your playset. If your playset is not maintained correctly, your warranty will become void. Care for the wood by treating it regularly with a sealant to maintain long-lasting durability. Check the playset for loose hardware throughout the season and tighten as needed. We recommend that you clean tarps, slides, ladder rungs, and other accessories a few times a year to prevent discoloration.
- Inspect your playset regularly. Depending on where you live, wood-loving insects can present a problem. For example, Carpenter Bees can cause a great deal of damage. That’s why it’s crucial to address an insect infestation as soon as you become aware of it.
For more information about your product’s warranty, warranty coverage and exclusions, and how to submit a warranty claim, go to http://register.rainbowplay.com.
Maintenance services we offer
We’ll work so you can play
Keeping your Rainbow playset looking like new is important. But that’s not the only reason to care for it. Ongoing maintenance safeguards your kids from injuries while ensuring your warranty remains valid. However, with so much to do every day, not every parent has the time it takes to keep their set in tip-top shape. No worries. Rainbow of Iowa offers many services and maintenance options for our valuable (and busy) customers.
Rainbow Service 2
Two crew members to replace parts or install new items.
Disassemble Rainbow playset and stack next to set location.
Re-assemble Rainbow playset in the specified location.
Disassemble and re-assemble in the specified location
Rainbow Water Sealant
Are you a do-it-yourselfer? We also stock Rainbow Water Sealant by the gallon, as well as an alternative Oil-Based Sealant that’s kid-safe.
* Mileage charges may apply. Prices may vary according to obstacles and situations.
Play System Evaluation
Rainbow will evaluate your playset and provide a list of repairs and/or parts that we recommend replacing.
A thorough tightening up of all carriage bolts on the set. Additionally, we’ll provide a list of repairs and/or parts that we recommend replacing.
Includes evaluation, safety check, and play system water seal.
Includes evaluation, safety check, pressure wash, and play system water seal.
Rainbow Service 1
One crew member to replace parts or install new items.