Rubber Mulch & More
Rainbow Commercial Playground Equipment
Safe & Durable Equipment
There is no question that if you are looking for the safest playground surface available today, recycled rubber mulch is the clear winner when it comes to reducing bumps and bruises. Rubber mulch has a fall height rating more than 2X that of wood mulch and more than 3X playground sand. In addition to mulch, we also offer mats, and borders to add yet another layer of safety to the play area.
Not only are you helping to save the environment when you purchase recycled products, you will also save time and money as our products last for years to come with little annual maintenance.
- Provides a soft surface to help keep children safe on the playground
- Maintains beauty even after years of exposure to the elements
- Five times heavier than wood mulches, this rubber mulch will not float, absorb water or erode during heavy rain and flooding
- Does not attract termites, carpenter ants or other harmful insects
Designed to be placed in playgrounds below swings and slides where mulch is kicked out by playful children, these heavy duty mats stay in place, keeping children safe.
Allows you to create one-of-a-kind playground designs and helps retain mulch from being kicked outside of the playground area.
Rainbow Play Systems of the Heartland sells rubber mats for both commercial and residential Play Sets.
Our Rubber Mats are manufactured by “Unity” Surfacing Systems ™ and are engineered and manufactured using the best and safest materials available through a sister company which recycles tires and rubber. The rubber mats are developed and patented a superior, resilient product made from 100% recycled tires and rubber that is clean and safe to use in almost any environment.
Its ingenious self-interlocking design with the new “Button-LockTM Technology” coupled with its unique “Drain-Port System” and “Bolt-Down Features” gives it an unparalleled advantage over competing products in the industry.
Safety, quality, durability, performance, and long-term value is what defines our products. The advantages of our system over the competing products include:
- Self-Interlocking System with “Snap-Lock™” Technology”
- Bolt-down Capabilities
- Running Bond Method of Installation
- Low Maintenance Costs
- Low Life Cycle Costs
- No Retaining Edges Needed
- Does Not Harbor Foreign Objects (broken glass, etc)
- Provides Noise Reduction
- Excellent Drainage
- Step and Repeat Installations
- Wide Varity of Colors & Thicknesses to Choose from
- Easy Cleaning to maintain Attractive Appearance
- Consistent Shock Absorbency Year Round
- Very Good (Stable) Footing
- Does Not Displace During Usage
- Provides Thermal & Mechanical Protection
- Easy Cleaning / Maintenance
- Customization with “Hop-Scotch” and the “Alphabet”
A fall onto a shock absorbing surfacing is less likely to cause serious injury in contrast to a fall onto a hard unsafe surface. Head impact injuries from falls onto unsafe surfaces are almost always life threatening. The severity of injury is decreased when using shock absorbing surfaces such as our unitary rubberized safety surfacing, flooring and pavers in the tile/mat/block/paver form. Additionally; walking, playing, running, standing, or simply enjoying our products helps avoid leg fatigue in people of all ages.
Rainbow of the Heartland has many colors of rubber mats available, including black, splash, silver, red, green, tan, blue, white, teal, brown, purple, and TPV/EPDM TOP. For more information on the rubber mats, contact us today!